Monkey Link ... Rotwild RX750 HT 2020

Hello, any help with MonkeyLink … cable is cut and I need to change it. Any instruction how to do it … maybe where in cable conected to the power …how to find the right cabel? Cable stay inside the bike …and I cant find it where is the start …where is conected to the power …how to do replacemant and where must open the bike? Thx for help …

The Monkey Link cable is plugged into the motor. Plug is under the sickle-shaped cover on the right. But all the cables are tied together with zip ties and are laid in a cable duct. In order to get there, the motor has to be removed.
Have you tried to remove the stem and the headset top parts to reach the end of the cut wire? Soldering these back together would be the simplest solution.

Hallo.
Sie können auf das Kabel zugreifen, das zum Display führt, indem Sie das Dreieck am Rahmen auf der rechten Seite entfernen, in dem die Sattelstütze gesteuert wird. Es besteht aus 2 Teilen. Sie schieben Ihre Finger hinein und Sie finden 2 elektrische Kabel, von denen eines zum Display und das andere zur Lampe führt. Wenn Ihr Kabel beim Ziehen sauber geschert wird, kommt es langsam und Sie können es herausnehmen. Wenn es nur teilweise geschnitten ist, müssen Sie die beiden Teile des Steckers am Ausgang des Lenkers trennen. Wenn Sie ihn jedoch aus dem Dreieck ziehen, wird der Stecker im Weg stehen und Sie müssen den Schaft zerlegen und das Kabel vom Kabel entfernen unterer Ring.

Hello.
Tu peux accéder au câble qui va vers le display, en démontant le triangle sur le cadre côté droit dans lequel passe la commande de la tige de selle. Il est en 2 parties. Tu glisses tes doigts à l’intérieur, et tu vas trouver 2 câbles électriques, dont un qui va vers le display, l’autre va vers la lampe. si ton câble c’est cisaillé proprement quand tu va tirer dessus il va venir doucement et tu pourra le sortir. Si il n’est coupé que partiellement il faut séparer les deux parties du connecteur à la sortie du guidon, mais quand tu vas le tirer pour le sortir du triangle le connecteur va gêner et il te faudra démonter la potence et sortir le câble de la bague du bas. Tu pourras ressouder les deux parties du cable par l’extérieur et le laisser courir à l’extérieur comme j’ai fait.
c’est une opération que j’ai effectué préventivement avant qu’il ne se coupe lors d’une fausse manipulation…

Seconde photo

photo

Thank you … I do it alone … no answer and help frpm Rotwild … problem fix.

Hey JJMac,
sorry for the delayed reply. We’re happy that you’ve been able to get the repair done in the meantime. Changing electric cables at the R.750 series bikes is a very complex topic and due to warranty reasons, we are unable to provide a detailed how to guide. Have you been able to solve the problem together with a ROTWILD dealer?
Anyways, please let me know if you need further assistance in finding a dealer near your location if anything else comes up!

Cheers,
Jonathan

No, I do it alone …without Rotwild help (no answer from them). Dealer just said, that is problem in cabel …but no instruction how to fix problem. Im from Slovenia … no dealer and no servis in my country.