Rear Shock Dismounting

Hello:

I am writing this message, because I detected that the shock was installed incorrectly form factory, the valve is in the right side very close to the frame causing the following issues:

1. Is very complicated to add air because the pump hose conector has not space to join with the shock valve or the frame could be scraped in this process
  2. In case that use the entire suspension travel, the shock valve can damage the frame (front shock holder).

For these reason I require to rotate the back of the shock absorber to the left and bottom side of the frame, but I need to know how to dismounting the shock because it has a bolt and internal pin that holds on the link.

Please could any one help me with the instructions to remove the pin.

I am sending some photos to explain better this situation.

Thanks

Martin

Hallo, du brauchst dem Dämpfer nicht ausbauen.!
Es reicht wenn du die Luft ablässt, dann kannst du einfach die Luftkammer mit dem Ventil in die gewünschte Position drehen. Dann wieder Druck aufpumpen und Fertig…

Open the valve, let air out of the damper, turn the sleeve, done.
Even better: Your dealer should do it!

I have already changed the position of the shock absorber and I already have the links mounted in the frame, but I would like you to confirm the tightening torque of all the bolts.

Thanks

Cooles Bild…
Stammt das von Rotwild, oder ist das selbst gemacht?